|Other Names||All Giving Woman|
|Equipment||Circle Of Usurpation|
Pandora is a Demigod in the series Campione. She is the woman who knows everything.
Appears to be a woman with a very bubbly personality. Also seems to be interested in fair play, as she will not allow Campiones who strike down Heretic Gods who have been weakened by others to gain any Authorities from it.
Pandora appears as a slender young woman in her mid-teens with violet hair and pointed ears. (Pandora appearance from Greece mythology)
Pandora as goddess of earth that exist before Greece mythology exist that giving her blessing to god and human have appearance of woman around twenty years old, have long limb and have voluptuousness and cleverness of woman
Pandora is the legendary woman who was given a magical box which contained all the evils in the world, as well as the hope, and opened it out of curiosity. She was married to the Titan Epimetheus, brother of Prometheus. All Campione are said to be the adopted children of herself, and the bastard children of her husband.
She appears early in the second episode, telling Godou that, because he sacrificed his life to kill Verethragna, he will be reborn as a Campione. Statements by Susanoo in Volume 5 indicate that this conversation occurred in the Netherworld, though Godou doesn't remember it at present.
Appearances: Volume 3-4
Mention: Volume 5, 12
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
The full range of Pandora's abilities have yet to be shown. However, it has been revealed what several of her ability's are :
1. Giving grace to Gods and Humans (that being the reason she was called the all giving woman)
2. Capable of using a divine item called the Circle of Usurpation, that allows her to give the Authorities of the gods/goddesses that were killed by her child to her child. Pandora can give the Authorities of the gods/goddesses that were killed according to the process in which the gods/goddesses are killed. Example, when the King of Swords Salvatore Doni killed the weakened Perseus/Mitra after the fight against Kusanagi Godou, he didn't receive the Authority because the process didn't satisfy Pandora.
3. Allow anyone among her children to use the Circle of Usurpation so long as they receive her permission, the only known case is Kusanagi Godou after he killed the bearer of fate (reward).
- Pandora is a 'true' goddess, not a Heretic God.
- At least she claims to be.
|God of Steel||Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi • King Who Manifests at the World's End • Perseus/Mithras • Lancelot du Lac • Verethragna • Susanoo • Sun Wukong • Vaisravana • Zhu Ganglie • Erlang|
|God of Earth||Athena • Artio • Guinevere • Leviathan • Metis • Pandora|
|God of Unknown Nature||Melqart|